Last week, we shared a resto-mod by Spectre, this week we bring you an unbelievable creation by French startup, Nardone Automotive – a modern take on the underrated Porsche 928. We also just happened to come across this car on Instagram, and we had to share it.
We’ve always felt the Porsche 928 was a bit of an underrated classic, and now it’s been given the love it deserves. Here are just some of the highlights:
• Fully upgraded with target 400 bhp engine
• Modern ECU
• Gearbox converted from 5 to 6 speeds with limited-slip differential
• Redesigned front and rear axle and spindle
• Active controlled electronic suspension
• Electric power steering with variable action according to speed
• New 18-inch forged wheels
• Increased braking system
• Carbon fiber bodywork
• Completely redesigned interior
• Luxury Audio Hi-Fi system with Porsche Classic Management System (PCCM) and Apple
Deliveries are due to begin sometime in 2024. Find out more about the Nardone 928 here.
Genesis has unveiled its stunning Genesis X Convertible concept at a special event in California. The four-seater convertible joins the X Concept and X Speedium Coupe (which we showcased back in August)
Luckily, with backing from NASA and DARPA, Influit has developed an incredible flow battery that solves all of these issues in one fell swoop.
One of only 17 built, this is a fantastic opportunity to acquire an historically correct and documented Lola T140 F5000 series race car.
Powered by a glorious front-mounted 485bhp Ferrari V12 and mated to a six-speed manual, open-gated transmission, it promises to immerse you in a truly magnificent analogue driving experience.