BMW launched the M Power Meter iPhone application, which measures and charts g forces, speed, and other stats using the iPhone’s movement sensors.
– The vehicle must be stationary to start recording the measurements
– The measurements should be recorded on a straight road without steep inclines
– The iPhone should either be upright (e.g. in a holder) or laid flat facing the exact direction you are driving in to ensure the measurements are accurate
– To start recording the measurements press "Start" and accept the conditions screen by pressing "Accept"
– When starting to record the measurements please accelerate until you have reached the target speed or until you have covered the specified distance”
· First series production Quartermasters have started rolling off INEOS Automotive’s production line. · Unveiled at Goodwood Festival of Speed in July, the double cab…
Mazda’s Spec MX-5 Shootout stands not only as a competition but as a pivotal platform for the development of young racing talent.
The Mustang GT/CS is poised to captivate the hearts of enthusiasts and add another chapter to the storied history of the Ford Mustang.
The 2024 Kia Sorento Plug-In Hybrid continues to impress with its stylish design, powerful performance, and advanced safety features.