BMW launched the M Power Meter iPhone application, which measures and charts g forces, speed, and other stats using the iPhone’s movement sensors.
– The vehicle must be stationary to start recording the measurements
– The measurements should be recorded on a straight road without steep inclines
– The iPhone should either be upright (e.g. in a holder) or laid flat facing the exact direction you are driving in to ensure the measurements are accurate
– To start recording the measurements press "Start" and accept the conditions screen by pressing "Accept"
– When starting to record the measurements please accelerate until you have reached the target speed or until you have covered the specified distance”
The world’s largest EV battery maker CATL recently announced a novel Kirin battery technology that allows for higher energy density than Tesla’s 4680 battery cells in the same footprint.
Genesis has announced the all-new GV60 electric SUV will carry-over an eye-catching piece to the interior, first seen in the Genesis X concept car. Being the company’s first electric vehicle, we are excited to see the innovation in their design of the interior.
We’re digging the just-unveiled 2023 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited Editions! Due out next year, Ford is only building 1,966 units of each Heritage Limited Editions
Ahead of its premiere in mid-August, the yet-to-be-revealed new Urus model set a new record in the production SUV category on the track used for the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb: the famous uphill race that recently celebrated its 100th Running.
Bubba Wallace secured his first pole position in his NASCAR Cup Series Career on Saturday at Michigan International Speedway, being the only driver to eclipse the 190mph barrier. The pole was also the first for his team, 23XI Racing, since they starting running last season.